THE VALENT ADVANTAGE
OUTDOOR AIR EXPERTS
- All Valent units are designed to meet the challenging load requirements of high-outdoor-air applications and include refined energy recovery and dehumidification options, tight and well-insulated casing construction, and sophisticated control sequences.
- Valent has earned its expert status with thousands of high-outdoor-air installed units.
- Rely on Valent’s specialized expertise in the design, control, and support of high-outdoor-air units typically used in dedicated outdoor air systems (DOAS).
- Quality components and multiple configurations, which include inverter or digital scroll compressors, whisper-quiet condenser fans, energy recovery wheels, hot gas reheat, up to 16:1-turndown gas furnaces, hot water heat, chilled water cooling, and multiple duct connections.
- Reliable operation. Every Valent unit is energized and tested for 90 minutes before shipping. Dependable controls optimize operation using Valent’s standard platform.
- Sturdy, easy-to-maintain cabinets, featuring 2″ R-13 foam-injected double-wall casings, multiple access doors, space to properly maintain all components, and direct-drive plenum fans.
- We’re there when you need us. Valent’s knowledgeable and available staff will guide you through design, installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Experienced high-outdoor-air support. Installing and operating a dedicated outdoor air unit can be more challenging than operating a standard rooftop unit. Valent’s support staff has decades of HVAC and dedicated outdoor air experience.
For more information about Valent VX packaged rooftop units,
www.MechSalesMidwest.com | Office: 913-815-3263 | SERVICE IS OUR TRADEMARK